Financial Assurance Services for Nonprofits
Our CPAs are equipped to work with a variety of nonprofit organizations:
- Religious Institutions
- Trade Associations
- Charitable Organizations
We have successfully assisted clients in the following capacities:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Preparation of information returns
- Single audits to obtain federal funds
- Analysis of internal controls
- Analysis of budget and forecast
- Review of compliance with terms of grants and charitable organizations
Does your nonprofit need an audit?
Nonprofit organizations are accountable to various stakeholders for the use of funding—fees, grants, donations and exchange contracts. Audits ensure that funds are used in a consistent and financially sound manner that is in accordance with outside contracts, grant restrictions and the budget established by the Board of Directors.
Nonprofit success may depend on a variety of factors—sufficient government funding, individual donations, corporate sponsorships and/or support from volunteers and staff. Success will also be dictated by the professional advice that your organization receives.
We truly enjoy our work, and we will strive to make the auditing process enjoyable for you too. We are committed to understanding your budget, sources of funding, compliance concerns and goals.
Our team remains current in this highly technical practice area by regularly attending continuing education programs pertaining to:
- Attest, single and governmental audit
- Internal control design and implementation
- Risk assessment
Our Nonprofit Audit Practice Leader, Zoe Davis, is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 20 years of experience.